Basketball Jersey World is looking for enthusiastic, highly motivated and results driven sales staff for our busy Westfield Southland store on a casual / part-time basis. You will thrive working in a fast paced, diverse and exciting environment. You will also possess excellent communication skills, a vibrant personality and proven sales history in achieving set targets.
Who we are;
When it comes to passion for NBA jerseys, Basketball Jersey World is your one stop shop for all your NBA apparel needs. Having been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have the largest range of NBA jerseys from vintage & retro to current stars which appeals to all NBA fans.
As a Sales Person you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to create a unique and memorable Basketball Jersey World experience. You will responsible for engaging with customers to identify their needs and sell the appropriate products inline with budgets & KPI’s. You will be the key to driving in-store sales to achieve daily budgets.
In Sales at Basketball Jersey World, you will be responsible for, however not limited to the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist customers with queries, processing sales, returns and gift vouchers
- Achieving sales targets
- Assist your Managers and share your product knowledge with customers
- Escalate any customer complaints to management
- Work under the guidance and support of your Store Manager, alongside team to achieve KPI's and targets
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- Engage in housekeeping tasks to upkeep store presentation standards
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all time
- Drive in-store sales through second-to-none customer service
Who you are
- Previous sales experience
- Energetic, bubbly and willing to learn
- Team player
- Loves NBA & NBA jerseys and is passionate about sharing knowledge with customers
- Shows a sense of urgency and is results driven
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to work Monday to Sunday including late night trade
This position is for a casual / part-time role, 2-3 days per week.
Please include a personalised cover letter to ensure your application is considered.
Applications open only to Australian Citizens & Permanent Residents.
Please send a copy of your Resume & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org