- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
REMINISCE IN STYLE
Featuring a regular fit, crew neck, premium construction for an unbeatable feel and printed Mitchell & Ness tag at the front hem, Mitchell & Ness have offered the freshest official team merchandise - Vancouver Grizzlies Vintage Last Second Shot NBA Black "Washed Look" T-Shirt for you to rep retro style alongside the greatest. Be sure to cop while stocks last.
When it comes to washing your favourite NBA or NFL jersey, we recommend that you please only clean them in cold water and hand wash. This will keep jerseys in pristine condition and significantly reduce the chance of damaging them. Hang to dry, out of the sun.
If you do machine wash, please follow the instructions on the wash tag.
- Separate jerseys from other laundry. It is recommended to wash jerseys separately so zips or buttons won't pull or get caught on the jersey
- Wash similar coloured jerseys together
- Turn the jerseys inside out to protect logos, names and embroidery
- Use wash bags for extra protection
- Cold wash and use the most delicate cycle
- Use a colour-safe, natural laundry detergent or liquid for the jersey and please avoid fabric softeners or any other laundry additives
- Hang dry the jersey
|Australia (Express Post)||$10 AUD|
|Australia (Express Post) - Larger Items*||$15 AUD
|Australia (Store Pickup)||Free
|New Zealand (AusPost Express Post)**||$15 AUD|
|New Zealand (DHL Express)**||$25 AUD|
|New Zealand (DHL Express)** - Larger Items*||$35 AUD
|Worldwide (Express Post)**||$35 AUD|
|Worldwide (Express Post)** - Larger Items*||$50 AUD|
**Nike & Jordan Brand products cannot be shipped outside of Australia
*Larger items being basketballs, poster tubes, Mystery Boxes, shooting systems etc.
DISCLAIMER: Any international orders containing Nike/Jordan Brand products will have those products cancelled and refunded.
ALL International orders may be subjected to customs inspections and import taxes unique to your country, based on items being over a certain value set by your local authority.
This is not within our control. We advise contacting your local customs office to find out if taxes will be applied to your order and how much it may be.
We are not responsible for any customs delays, charges and duties.